Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bladdy unlucky day

I seriously cant take this day if it ever repeats. I even almost blow up myself for this. Erm, kinda my fault too, actually.

I was watching this old show, 'Once upon a time in China' on TV3 last night till 1 am. If everything was normal, no problem should appear according to what I presumed. Next morning, the beginning of a tragic day for me. I woke extremely late, that is at 6.50 - the time I leave house for my college. My usual time for waking up is at 5.30 am, ya I know what you're thinking. So, this would be my first day for waking up late.

Ok, waking up late isn't a big deal for me. But, it is to my parents. My father was late for his work, my mom is late for his work too. And this stirs up the anger in my mom rushing here and there as well as scolding me with every word that she spoke to me. I left house at 7 am. So, as you can tell, I only clean up, dress up pack my bag, and get my things ready in 10 minutes. I didn't know I was capable of that too, but of course, I had pack up things I do not need and things I needed was left out.

Rushing all the way, with my mom shouting here and there. I went in the car with a troubled heart feeling I have left something. You'll probably laugh at this. While wearing my socks on the left leg, I realised that I only brought out one sock. Too bad, I can turn back to get the other resulting me to wear only one sock the whole morning and afternoon. Kinda sleepy in the car, I slept while reaching my destination. Reaching there I walk into my college. True enough, I left my ID card at home, moreover, that unlucky day, the first day, that bladdy lazy guard did a check and ask for my ID. Being scolded by him which I ignore, I started to guess what other stupid mistake I was going to make after that.

I reached exactly on time for class. I went in the class and took a sit. Feeling kinda funny that this wasn't my classmates, I cant care much, I was pretty tired as well. After resting a while, I saw a malay teacher came in. Thinking to myself, crap, what now have I done. I asked to the person in front of me, "what class is this?". He replied moral studies. Lolz, I am not really likely to curse out, f*** , but I guess this time I did. I was so sick of being unlucky the whole day with every word I heard since morning is a scolding to me. I walked out and when to my correct class.

English class, it was, damn boring, I even felt like playing truant though that 2 hours of class worth a huge amount of money. My eyes were as heavy as lifting up a car. Thank God break time comes and I rush to the toilet to wet my face. Didn't really worked well. I felt sleepy after my face dried out.

Break time for two hours, had a huge lunch with the cost of Rm 3 only(compared to outside, it'll probably cost RM5-6). Had some sleep, so that I wouldn't be so sleepy in the next class. How unlucky too, my fren's break time change, and I had to eat all alone. Crap man, I damn hate this day.

At least, the computer class wasn't boring. Not really much of enjoyment but I didn't had the urge to sleep. Finishing class, I gave a call to my mom, calling her to give me a lift. I waited patiently at the bus stop. She reached there but I didn't noticed her. On that time, I was hearing my mp3 player, my saviour from boredom. She claimed that she was horning the car and shouting her voice out. On my side, I realised nothing and heard nothing. Another scolding and lecturing from mom again in the car. CRAP MAN.

I reached home with a sigh of relieve. I guess you probably laugh throughout reading. Go ahead but I am bladdy pissed with today.

I am also feeling super sick and I kinda bored with medicine I am using to relieve my pain and be able to do my things. I seriously don't know how to live like this. Sometimes, I just feel like giving up, but it is not a way for me. All this hurt will continue till something is done or happen.

2 Comments:

Blogger myt said...

ooih! go tukar to Taylors laah!

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dai sei
ask u dun go college lo

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: