Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Good mood for the day

Lolz, I am in a super duper good mood today. Though morning wasn't really a pleasant time for me. I gotta get up early enrol in the college, and, I was 2 hours late. Anyway, the college wasn't close yet and I enrolled in. After that my mom went to a wet market nearby. (SS15) Not really a nice place I would say, people day live by what they earn that day, and there was this guy who keeps singing a song. Not to insult him, he doesn't have any talent in singing. The 'sweet smelling' aroma flows through my body and kinda give me a chill.

My mom later went to Asia Cafe nearby to buy me and my brothers lunch. It was a filling one. I was on the com while eating and mapling. Yeap, I accompany my friend in the game. Unfortunately, she left even before we reached our training area. Sighed.

Being alone in the game, which I don't want to, I quit and continue on doing my blog. This time I managed to do a 100% copy of a javascript. If your wondering which one, is the cursor. Man I love it. Though it may seems nothing, but it is a great accomplishment to me. And if you think is simple, I strongly disagree, it was damn hard. I am a begineer if you think I am a pro at this. haha

Prefectly, great. I am starting to enjoy doing html work. Lolz. Sighed, to bad I would be starting college soon. My time to go online would soon be lesser and lesser depending on the amount of work I gotta do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: