Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year... Haihz

Not quite a new year I had, kinda boring and dull. All my friends, each of them busy with their own plans. Some with families, some going elsewhere where I cant go due to transport problems. I thought of following my fellow classmates, Clement, Andy and others. Haihz, but too bad, my parents kinda made plans for the night. It was fun though to enjoy with parents, but as the clock strike 12, lolz it seems as though nothing had happen. Tried msging some ppl but they were kinda bz too. Haihz

New Year resolution, looks like I had it every year, but so far only, one fulfilled - getting a mp3 player. Others seems to be brought forward year by year. Argh, I feel stuck here even today, New Year Day.

Well, then again, for this year, I wish to get several things, but nonetheless, hard to fulfilled :
1. An electric guitar
2. Personal computer
3. Handphone
4. A digital camera
5. meilleur ami(understand if u can)
6. A better looks, haha
7. Personal matter(probably can never have)

Lolz, some of those were juz my imaginations. But, I really wish I could get those I wish for. What a pity. I had to start college soon. It is super early for me as it begins in 3 Jan making me miss my Langkawi trip. Sob Sob. I believe life would be better in the comin year as I begin my college life.

And just one more thing to my friends, all that u have read are to kept confidential to yourself only. K so long for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: