Monday, December 26, 2005

A dreadful Sunday(Christmas)

25 dec, marks my first dreadful sunday,moreover on Christmas Day.Looking at them makes the wound deeper and so much more painful being with them. I cant believe that I would feel this way after so long. I never thought that besides anger, this can hurt me too. I am feeling so stress up. I couldn't even make a move. I can't stop thinking of them and it hurts so much. Uncurable and continuous as it slowly kills me away.

Depression has snatch my appetite away. I had no appetite to eat even in my bbq party with my schoolmates. I really feel very depressed. How I wish I am free from that.

sighed, I guess enough of all my problems. I had a dreadful sunday morning. And later, in the evening, went to Jessica Loi's housing area for the bbq party. It was tremendous, just that I couldn't help myself of thinking of them. I hadn't eat till past 10.30 I guess. I had a fun time though later because of the humourous Shawn. Erm, thanks to him that I finally regainned my hunger for food and also a nice game. I guess that was a real fun time I had, and also thank God I had wonderful friends that cared about me .

And now here I am logging after the party. I wish not to suffer anymore. I hope to go overseas and forget all this sadness.

1 Comments:

Blogger myt said...

aiseh!
i tanya u wat happened,u refused to tell...apalah!

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: