Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Eve

24 december, Christmas eve, supposed to be a day of joy and unlimited praise to our Lord Jesus Christ. Yea, I did had my fun but a cut is painful, so much that I think life is meaningless. So much so that I was trouble whole evening till night by a confession that seems to slowly sawing my heart to two. Heartbroken seems to be a mild word for the wound. All night long with them around, I could feel the difficulty in breathing. I guess I am hopeless in this matter.

Now I realise that cut in the heart isn't easily healed. Words can bring so much damage. I don't think I can do anymore to change what will seem to happen.

Lolz, funny, I thought I would never get hurt anymore with my patience controlled since primary.

Juz one more advice to readers, pls keep this to yourself and don't simply tell others or giv this site to others

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: