Monday, January 09, 2006

Awful day

What an awful day... I had a an early sleep if u would consider before 3 am is early. Infact, really early. I slept at 12.30 am .. erm really early for me. But, due to college I have to sleep at 12am everyday. No other choice. Anyways, that sleep was rather not enough to support the two nites before that had so lil sleep, probably 4 hours and below. I woke up at 5.40 am today and feeling rather heavy to move. I took my breakfast, and thought it would at least keep me awake for the next 2 - 3 hours. Nah, it failed.

Unfortunately, I reached college exceptionally early today, because it was school holidays for my brothers. This means my mom doesn't have to send my youngest brother to school and straight heading for my college. Reaching there super early, I tried to finish up my homework which was due that day. Lolz, I know, last minute. Seems to be the habit picked up from my secondary culture.

Attending the first class rather tired, I tried to keep my heavy eyelids open. Man, it was lifting a crane. There was only 6 in my class and I doubt that the teacher didn't notice me. I couldn't do a thing. My eyelids were just too heavy to be lifted up. After an hour, there is a break for at least 10 minutes. My am I relieved. When straight to the canteen to get some sweets. And then, later to the toilet to wash my face. Back in class, at least something that requires my mind to think and solve some crossword puzzles regarding computers. Lolz, thanks to the sweet, keep me rather awake. And, of course some credit to the sweet, MENTOS, the freshmaker, lolz.

Second class was just right after the first one. It was engineering mathematics. Cool, I thought, a subject that could keep my mind thinking and my hands moving. That was what I thought. In the class, I suddenly realised a bad thing. My homework wasn't finish. Tried to cover up and moreover, I was sitting right in front of the lecturer. Thanks to the sweet again that kept me awake while the lecturer was talking. Exercise time, another bad thing came to reality. I forgot to bring my notes, which include the exercises. Thank God, my lecturer wasn't angry. And for your info, one class is 2 hours, so imagine how much and how hard I tried keeping myself awake.

Break time, spend bout 10 minutes eating and the rest sleeping. My break was also 2 hours. I thought to myself that it might just help me to last my time being awake for the last class at 2 to 4 pm. Yupz, it worked a little. Had some horrifying, large mouthed yawn that I covered. lolz.

Reaching home, had an hour of Narnia, that my bro was watching and then a long sleep till 9 pm. Now I am rather awake. Probably, be playing a while and then do some homework. With the hurts still in my heart, I felt so worthless, today. Pain undescribable full of sorrow from within, and without a choice but to continue.

Anyways, thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: