Wednesday, January 04, 2006

1st and 2nd day of college

It seems college can be boring at times and can be real fun on the other hand. My first day in college wasn't really what I expected. It was technical english subject that time and was rather boring to me. Lecturer was talking and talking about the course structure. Simply repeating F5 syllabus like grammar, tenses, clauses, paragraph writing, essay writing, report writing and so on. Only some additional like resume and job search are added and also learning of scientific terms needed in my course.

Had 2 hours break after that. Food there aren't cheap. As I am trying to save money, I pop in to one of the chinese restaurant and ate 'chap fan' . I got myself an egg , 2 pieces luncheon meat and some 'fu chuk' and meat with gravy. Rice wasn't that much as well, and believe it cost me RM 3.80, not a very reasonable price looking at the amount of food I took.

Boring enough for a first-timer if u hadn't got any friends with you in the college. Yeap, most of them in taylors, some haven't started their course yet. Really boring.

Alritez, enough for the first day, it probably be boring reading on. Today, not really wonderful though too. But, at least lesson started and I had some fun. Learning something is always better than sitting down doing nothing. Agree? lolz

Well, today, class shifted again due to enrollment reasons. I walked all the way to the other block for my class. This class is erm, how should I put it? boring ? cool ?I don't know because it is malaysian studies but the teachers rather entertaining. Malaysian studies, wonder what is it ? It is actually HISTORY OF MALAYSIA, and something I dislike at all. First day, and here comes an assignment. bring 5% of the overall examination. Haihz, boring. At least I am lucky to have a good lecturer.

Breaktime, when to get my account for xerox printing and later finding out it is only for printing service. Photostating requires another card from the library. Crap, no choice but to get the the card and photostat BY MYSELF, another unexpected thing. I really thought they would photostat for me. Lolz, with the same price, I would rather go to the photostat nearby my area for the service which they do it for me. Lolz, you can take it as - 'you're lazy' haha.
Next, Basic Engineering Technology. Now, this is something fun to learn. It is totally like physics and it's application.(For those physics lovers) Haha, not exactly that I like studying, but this is the one of the few subjects I like other than the rest. For now, is review of the F5 topics and first formula of the day :

I(A) = Q(kulom) - lolz, is actually coulomb, a unit measurement. Juz that my lecturer pronounces it that way. T(s)

Finishing at 1.50, I went out to make a phone call to tell my mom to give me a lift home. Waiting patiently at the guard house, I meet Sarah, Geok Leng and Vivian. They are from taylors. Haihz. Meet Elvin in Taylors. Meet one of the scout formally from SMSJ(sry, forgot ur name) in Taylors as well, doing ADP programme and also and old friend Chiew Nee and Su Ann( they probably don't recognize me at all)

Yupz, I guess thats all for today.

2 Comments:

Blogger myt said...

I really kesian you la...college no friends...I thought college suppose to be FUN!

6:09 PM  
Blogger myt said...

waar~ all ur friends @ Taylors aa...

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: