Saturday, December 31, 2005

'Packing up'

An early morning, hardly enough sleep, about 6.30 am, I was awaken by a call from Clement. It's not a disturbance but I told him to do so. Ya, I was suppose to wake up by then and get ready to go for breakfast together. Kinda like 'reunion' dinner and also to see ryuibynn one last time before he leaves for NS(national service). It was a great breakfast despite the tiredness and lack of sleep that could be seen in everyone's face.

For me, I hardly sleep too. I slept at 3.30am in the morning and work up at 6.30am today. Great, huh? This shows how holidays can affect your routine. Anyways, I went back and started to pack up my things. Sort of tidy them. Not to go anywhere but to keep my place cleaner.

So there goes my packing. Sometimes is good to this, I feel, I get to view back all my past memories. Nice. Seeing some pictures from the past and looking what I am now is really a big difference. Haha, and I realise I keep lots of junk. Other than that, would be presents from various type of ppl. Yupz I do keep presents send by others and I have presents 5 yrs ago too. Lolz, loyal huh? haha.

Alritez thats all for now. Wanna maple a lil while..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: