Wednesday, December 28, 2005

At least something's done today

What a day... Woke up late again at 10.50, I think, sat down at the couch and watch ninja turtles, that my brothers were also watching. Finishes at 11 am. I decided to go online. Did some changes to my blog header. Crap, html or CSS, whatever you called it, it is not easy at all. Finally, done at 1.30 I think. In between, my mom was in a bad mood, scolding me and my youngest brother, Daniel to do this and that. Fortunately, my other brother, Filbert slept, and escaped the chores.

About 2 pm while chatting with Andy(one of the jokers) and an old friend, Chan Fei Yi, I cooked my own lunch. It was only maggi mee and nothing special. I am not a good cook anyway. I hung up the curtain before that(one of the chores). It shows that I am not lousy at all at chores. Whaha.

After that, had some chat with Chee Hee, a super genius especially in Chemistry. Man, his answer are better than my own teacher(to me) . He is my main referral in school. Well, we chat about our after-school course. He plan to be a pharmacist(I think I got it wrong) and was shocked with his amount of fees to pay. Well, I, on the other hand, got my things plan out, fine, I guess. I will be studying in Inti College Subang Jaya, taking up electrical and electronic engineering(EEE). To be recognised as a an engineer from the IEM(dunno wat it stands for) is either I do my diploma and degree(4 1/2 yrs) with 2 yrs in aus will cost me 230+k , but if locally will only cost me 88k, if i am not mistaken, with a masters as well in hand. I hope to do well and get scholarship.

Later, I gave my youngest brother some BM exercises to be done. He is really weak in this subject and seems to decline after school. Must be the holidays that made him play till he forgot all his studies. Truly, he has been worse in his studies.

I went cycling later in the evening. Summit was my first destination. I needed to buy some envelope required to apply some scholarships. After that, I cycle all the way to Glad Sounds to get my mom's Christmas present. She commented that it was a waste of money. =.='. I went to the court 8 basketball court watching some friends play basketball while enjoying the greens. lolz. When back and had my dinner and later spend time with my parents.

Hah , my day, seems a little boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: