Monday, January 02, 2006

Tomoro, first day of college

Woahhhh... I had a long sleep today. A really long one if u would ask, from 3 am(I tried to slept early) till 3 in the afternoon. And later, from 8 pm till 10 pm. More than half a day sleep. And I probably did nothing useful throughout the day.

Sigh, tomoro is my first day of college. What an uneasy thing to hear. I wish I had more time to play and probably work for money and all. Too bad. But, after hearing much advice, especially from older youths, my seniors and parents, it's probably not too bad starting early, just that I'll be missing lots of fun with friends who are not starting their college yet.

I don't think I am really prepared for college life. I mean like tommorow is college, and all I got ready in my bag is nothing except a pencil box and a notebook, and a file which contains most of the information on the college.
No textbook, no exercise books, no study materials whatsoever. Erm for your info, it's my first semester in college.

Sienzz, I don't know whether I am correct about all this. Did I miss out something important, did I forget what I am suppose to bring.. seems to be the question playing in my mind frequently. Argh, boring....

But I guess it'll be fun tomoro as the first day of college. Feel free to post any comments on your first day experiance in college. Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: