Sunday, April 16, 2006

Departing to T.I.O.man

5.00 pm, 4 hours and 30 mins before i leave for Daniel's house. Goin to an island for exile. Exile from the hideous world of homework and assignments. Buzz off life of stress.

Anyway, sorry for not updating this blog for pretty number of months. Like i mention, it was the homework and assignments that kept me busy. Blame them. Many things happen lately.

1.Finished exams. Happy for that.
2.Got lots of my assignment done within due date(luckily). Thank you God.
3.Solving problems for finances.(Really sick of it.)
4.Maple lvling. So hard to lvl now. Summore being ks-ed(kill-stealed) of a steely worth 10m, 10m u noe.

Haihz, at church today is kinda boring. Got to do double duty and now knowing got to become a security. *thinking* I'd enjoyed it. ya meetin church frens.
Got a bit chaosed knowing my mp3 is missing(with a fren in church). Sorry if being harsh k ... My source of entertainment, haha.

1. My com
2. mp3 player
3. handphone

I probably go crazy without them, excluding frens la(under item category).

Alrite, guess thats all for now.Can't wait goin to T.I.O.man. Gonna enjoy superb activities there. woo hoo.

**nah i blog liao, u noe who

3 Comments:

Blogger myt said...

update then good lor..wut wor,Rachel took ur mp3 la,the I dengar halfway then Inez plak rampas..okay la okay la,my fault also laar...sorry kay.

7:17 PM  
Blogger creAtive said...

lolz no la... nvr blame u oso

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here kurietivu.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me show you one truth. Recent Scientific Research points that nearly 60% of all United States adults are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: