Thursday, April 27, 2006

Inti Nilai Resort

Adrian, Alex, their mom, and I went to Inti Nilai yesterday. Planned time was 10.00am but end up goin there at 1.30pm. haha. Anyway, it was quite a distance from home.

Upon reaching there I could see that is not really a campus but rather a resort. lol . They should name it Inti Nilai resort or something, suggested by Adrian's mom, auntie shireen. We went to a hall where they have their enrolment and Q & A session.

After some explanation on certain types of engineering, we were offered to take a career test. Approaching the area we saw this 'Olympic' type of swimming pool with 2 basketball courts on our right and superb apartments with guards in each on our left.

It wasn't that hard to find the office which offers the career test. Reaching there Adrian started the test followed by me and finally alex. It was a computerized test.

Adrian had 5 jobs related to his interest, abilities, and work values. I have one and alex had none.lolz Guess what's mine... ? COMMERCIAL ARTIST,lol. How could I ever be a commercial artist. Some of you may wonder what is commercial artist. Well is those ppl where you do advertisement, models and sing songs and all those. eg. Zhou Jie Lun, Wang Li Hom(recommended by adrian) lol.... Funniest thing that day man.

We went back and I was dropped at summit to meet my friends at 5.30. We went to a burfday 'party'. Jonathan Loh Wee Lee. lol. He gave all of us a treat to 'makan' and then later cc. haha. However, with these free treats. There are still some ppl who came late. Haihz, MALAYSIANS.

After our cc, we went mamak. Yupz, chit chat till midnite. Me pretty naughty liao huh? lol. Andy gave us me a lift home. Nearing my house, I realise I was out whole day and did not bring my keys. Crap, i called the housephone. Lucky my mom woke up and let me in. If it was my father I think ... nah I can't imagine what would happen to me. Anyway, I dun think I escape from his lecture. Sure to lecture me tonite. lol. That's all for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: