Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Facts of life!!!

Happiness has its reason. LoL no idea ... this word juz came to my mind. Anyway certain facts I would like to point up to. Alritez here it goes.

Rich kids or rather would i say moderate kids this days living in more than they have, example being able to buy branded clothes entertainment everyday, shopping frequently are often I would say, not all but mostly do not do well in studies. I find that pretty true. In fact, poor ppl with determination to study are most likely to suceed in life.

Another. Are Malaysian really that impatient? I mean like I do hear banging sounds(horns) here and there in traffic jams for just some silly reasons. Traffic light turns green, if the front guy doesn't move in 1 sec, there goes the sound polution.

The word 'f***' . Yea, it had been spreading like electric flying thru circuits. Not to mention guyz but gurls as well using it. Sadly, I would say I dislike my friends using it. Really hate it. Why must it be a daily word. Expressing anger could be in a different way. People may think it as something normal but i would feel it is practically rude. This is commonly spread by influence of peers. Yes, your friends. I have many friends using this word in front of me day by day. I have tried resisting those words to my head and it works thinking it as a really disgusting word. I seriously hope not to hear my friends saying those words again. Ya, many will critize this part of this blog, thinking that many are using why cant I? but think again aren't you just as bad as them?

Procrastinating is just another way to stress and block your pathway. I am a college student with this attitude. Trying to improve myself though but sometimes i still do it. It really stress you up to the point you give up studying. Break this and you find yourself having ample time to play.

alritez, sorry for the late update. Super long before i write the last time. Gotta sleep now. Byez XD

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know..i don't really like the word f*** either...yet i still hear people muttered it daily.. kinda sad, isn't it?

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: