Saturday, October 11, 2008

stupidity

my ear hurts the specs is killing my ear... ouch... sigh i miss the times she told me take it off rest a while... i was stubborn... 

i lose my appetite sigh really got no mood to eat. but i had to celebrate someone's birthday. Pretty jealous of them. As I eat i remember the times of me and her... its so saddening... i wonder if she does... when she eat ? mayb not 

I know it sounds stupid that she's not going to be with me but i'm still missing her not moving on... no lor i tried... is just that i love her... is it wrong requesting for more of one's time? mayb being too selfish thats why and blaming her till she felt pressured. I lost... its too late... i'm crying over spilled milk... does anyone understands me? Lord I really need your help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: