Sunday, October 05, 2008

betrayed

I have lost. betrayed by the looks of education. Never knew that allowing her to go to US would betray me in the end. Freedom, life enjoyment value of money so much more than love and relationship, ppl ought to give it up. Sigh, I knew a taste of that changes a lot, shouldn've knew that it would change everything including love. 

Wake up, I was crying out. You have reduce one of your focus and u got other things to do. Wake up from your sleep. She doesn't need u for the moment. She wants her life not you. Her freedom, fun education life US... all. Why do you keep thinking of her... Why? She's turns from real to dream. what a birthday gift... 

talking about birthday. I had fren's who stormed in my room at 3.15 am to celebrate my birthday tho its one day late and they knew it at 12 am. Thanks to them. Here's one of the comments

"Study hard, play hard, think of me hard. Don't think of her so much. LoL." by a guy i tot was bossy. kind heart but a lil annoying at times... Thanks . It was earlier that time at 10 we celebrated his birthday. I got forced eating a vanilla icecream with choc flakes. argh that sucks. in the middle of the nite? and my mouth full of that taste while i go back to sleep ... but I enjoyed it. Now that's a surprise. Wanna know more?

I had a 'fishy' a fren of mine wishing me at 12 something on my birthday and followed by others till next morning all my high schoolmates. Thats surprising and didn't know they would know it.

Last its surprising to know when your loved one thinks that wishing u late in the afternoon is nothing wrong when she, in the day having class okay has 4 hours of time(me waiting at nite). Sigh, really how hard is it just to wish someone through sms? ... And I just dun und why she would give excuses of her class rather than telling me what actually happen. sigh

Thanks my family for the wish for my bro's pic for my parents treat. THanks once again.

I pray for God's strength and love as life proceeds.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: