Monday, May 12, 2008

HELP!!!!

Oh my gosh... I darn depressed with so much of unhappiness which way to choose? what decision to make... How can I satisfy two conditions at once?... sigh..

Lord, I pray desperately for your guidance and wisdom. I pray that you help me make a decision that could satisfy both conditions Lord. Help me... I don't want to feel this way... I can't take this neither does anyone else... I can't pretend my way through. I need this help desperately... Others suffers by my side making me an evil person no one likes. Even know it feels like all hopes is gone. I know miracle happens beyond imagination. water to wine and 5 bread 2 fishes to thousands. I pray for a huge miracle to happen here with happiness for all. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: