Sunday, August 24, 2008

Unimportant

Am I insignificant? so much so that i am to be put apart from life, education, family? Unimportant? this word has left me thinking, whole day, while I was eating, showering, studying. Why? two birds fly their way up and sore in the skies. but i walk alone.

Lord, I come before You, help me and lift me up again. I am important in You. This world may see me unimportant but You look high on me.

The pot of flower seems beautiful but unable to touch. As it grows, it faces away, elsewhere, anywhere but the gardener. It keeps itself busy growing and enjoying the beauty of the environment but not the gardener who had been there waiting daily to see its uniqueness and beauty.

Life's fragile. A little freedom is addictive. People want more apart of what they have. I missed what I have for some its still there faraway and some its lost for the time being.

Sometimes its just nice to lie on the field waiting for the next passing hour. No worries. but certain things became too valuable. So much so time is nothing. But being not able to do it, its hurtful. Arrogance drives one down.

I cant imagine when if that day would come. the day the flower disallow the gardener from ever coming near or even stand side by side with her. For the flower could have been bought by someone very much better. It may be that one day the gardener would have to say, "As long as it is happy, that's all".

The flower that blooms in the winter is the most rare and beautiful of all.

take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: