Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Change

Today's a day for change. The Lord has changed my ways and He blesses me. I will wait upon His coming and learn His word and grow day by day. 

For the one I love on earth let there be a miracle that love is restored, hurts be heal and those who hurt them be forgiven. For great is our God who love us and so am I to do so loving my brothers and sisters. 

I have destroyed my relationship but I will live my life. For if she had love me, she'd chase me too and I would chase her after the day we graduate. Distance shall not be a path to destroy us but let Your love guide us to meet one day.

I have learn to understand ppl around me more especially from the one I love to respect to understand her, as well as my parents as they understood me but I hadn't been understanding them well. I have learn that God you understand me, you treasure me so am I to treasure my parents and my love one and You O Lord.

Help me each day by reminding me of You O Lord, to read your Word and pray for nothing's worth more than you. 

I thank God for her that she had loved me so much and taken care of me. I failed to see that and so I've destroyed it. Let this day onwards, this incident be a time to remind me that she's unique for that's why I love her.

I'd wait for her. Great is our God, I pray that we'll be together in the future. Let Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: