Saturday, October 06, 2007

My Ocean

I have an ocean wide. It was calm and sea blue with very nice view, a view i loved so much. But, it has it's rage. Some like the view, some despise it. Probably in a joking way, an unpleasant way, but however, it increase my ocean's rage.

It send waves rising above wanting to sink the land that was there. But I asked, why is this wave depressed? Rain falls as the skies turn grey. I gently touch its warm water and sit by it as I talk and watch the sky.

My ocean has its rage but also has its beauty. It was very pretty and I love it. Its stillness just makes me want to be with it more. I love my ocean, greatly beautiful no matter wat people say. I wish to see its stillness and enjoy it with the cool breeze, and not its anger raging as tho it wants to sink all of land down. Why oh why, is my ocean angry? Take my advice and be calm for it is beautiful to your stillness.

Come back and give yourself happiness instead of gloomy states. Be the ocean I've always love. It matters what I think about it only, no other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: