Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Gift

I wish!!! I wish... it's 45 mins pass 12. I took my sit on the bus... looking out the window at the rain drops that flows down the glassed window. I thought of the red rose the other day. Wish that it would call me. I take a spoon full of my food earlier today wandering away with day dreams of beauty. I felt being in a room now with few ppl. Some just knowing you by a hi - bye call but some being faithful to the friendship. I cried out loud in disappointment wanting to throw all these feelings away. I just wanna cry but couldn't. I desire a gift seems far too futile to think of.

What would the rest of the day be? To watch others entangle themselves up and enjoy the beatiful sceneries while i stood there alone to see in grief? Maybe it would change to the better. Maybe there is a surprise just right out of the window or maybe something unexpectable might happen. I do not know. Help me God!! I pray a prayer that Your love it covers me and Your peace to guide me!! Thank you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday again man.. 18 is a good number. :)

i can somehow identify with what you've said.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HANGMAN
TURNS LEFT: TIME REMAINING: